1/01/2008

Happy New Year!

So I finally came home from mom's parents house yesterday morning. Then that night we went back to bring in the new year. I of course got the couch & crashed before midnight, but I was awake when everyone was saying "Happy New Year". Becky was baby sitting a little five month old, so cute. I was a good baby sitter too & kept checking in on the baby. Some of them chased me off, but mom knew I wouldn't hurt him. Then when he was screaming I was concerned so I just stood there starring at him & looking back at mom, hoping she would help him.

Then today mom went home after lunch, but left me here. She says it is because she will be going to Denver all day to see Fletcher, the pup she raised before me. I'm sure she will post pictures when she gets home. Happy New Year everyone.

Provo

No comments: