5/06/2009

Update - Not All Dog Related

Well even though it seems like no one reads this blog anymore I feel like updating so here goes.

Pasyon left in December and has now moved out east to become a cattle ranch dog. I do miss the little twerp, but I know he is much happier. It turned out to be a good thing though for several reasons that I don't have a puppy now. Since just after we let Payson go we found out that I'm pregnant.

I do still have Provo. What a wonderful boy he is and I know he will do great with the new baby. He is going kinda stir crazy though since we have moved into a house that doesn't have a yard. We have a dog run, but it is really small, especailly when he is used to a large yard to run in. It is hard to believe that he will be 5 years old in July.

Sadley though I will not get to raise a puppy again for a very long time, if ever. We are teaching 4-H dog training and Provo loves to show off how it is supposed to be done.

2 comments:

dot dill said...

Hey! It's good to hear from you again. I think of you whenever there is a puppy truck and Alice comes up for meetings. All of your experience raising pups will help you in raising a baby. Just give them lots of love and some gentle corrections ( not collar and leash) and guidance. When is your baby due? I'm eagerly anticipating the birth of my first grandchild (it's a boy) later this month.
Give Provo some hugs and take good care of yourself.

dot and Lindberg ( puppy #13)

MK said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. :-) I hope it goes smoothly for you.

And please give Provo a pet from me and Edgar. I know how you feel about posting, but it's always good to check in every once and a while.