10/12/2013

Puppy Sitting Kerzi

  We have been puppy sitting a cute little pup named Kerzi since Thursday night.  He is a male yellow Lab, about 3 months old.  It has been great to have a puppy in the house again.  Kerzi is a very good puppy, with alot of the normal puppy behaviors to keep me busy. 
   He has made friends with the my daughter, after the initial try to mouth her & think she is a play mate.  My daughter loves to make sure she has a toy for him every time she comes to pet him now. 

   Provo is not as thrilled about the new pup in the house, as you can see from the look on his face.  He is quite jealous of the pup, since the puppy is still learning to be a good boy & is normally on a tie-down next to me.  I do make sure to still give Provo plenty of one on one time while Kerzi has some quite time in the crate.
   Kerzi even got to experience some chickens & was very well behaved around them.  He was very curious & watched them for awhile, but was very good not to chase them.  Good boy Kerzi!
  I will try to post again soon.  Kerzi will be staying with us till after the puppy meeting on Monday night.

No comments: