3/14/2007

It's Been Crazy

Wow! It's been a long time since I posted. Things have been very crazy around here. We have had lots of baby goats born in the last month. Sadley most of them died, so we only have two left alive. Mom had several in our room to bottle feed, but that didn't last long. The one that didn't die ended up back out with her mom. Sadley mom didn't get any pictures of me with the babies.











We have had dog training several times, but not last night. Mom has been working me off leash most of the time. I do pretty good, but sometimes get lazy like my "sister" Sherri.

Last night we had our 4-H meeting & I got to go! Mom had to do her dog demonstration so I was there to assist her. I was a perfect little gentleman as always. I even got to play with the little kids!

Before our meeting we went out to Megan's house. I had fun running around the yard with Sherri for awhile. Then I got to play with Hayleigh for some time. I love playing with little kids.

I also went to the vet today. Dr. Ball gave me a shot to prevent some kind of sickness. I weigh a whole 63.5 pounds, Dr. Ball thinks I'm at a healthy weight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I want a goat! I would name it Provo ;) Want to mail me one?
Mickelle

Career Changed Provo said...

Sure Mickelle. I'll get one in the mail for you right away.